- COVID – 19 implications posed multiple challenges such as plant shutdowns, labour shortage, supply chain disruption, subdued demand etc., which affected BASML’s liquidity position
- Comprehensive Debt Resolution involved:
- Addressal of cashflow mismatch by securing principal moratorium & extension of tenor of loans
- Avoidance of bundled repayment obligations by restructuring repayment schedule within the extended repayment period
- Sponsor’s support for resolution plan helped keep the account classification intact as “Standard”
- Resolution of concern of Security Pooling amongst all lenders in Multiple Banking Arrangement
- Effectively coordinated with all lenders under Multiple Banking Arrangement for successful closure within prescribed timelines
- 100% Lenders’ support achieved for invocation and implementation of resolution plan.
- Critical handholding and strategic approach for all procedural diligences by external agencies.
- Well thought through decisions helped foreseeing the challenges and resolving it in timely manner.