- Augmented project finance for brownfield expansion of spinning capacities of the Company for installation of additional ~41,500 spindles for manufacturing of compact cotton yarn with total capital outlay of Rs. 2,180 Mn.
- This proposed expansion would increase the Company’s capacity more than two-fold and would improve economy of scale
- The facilities were arranged at competitive terms from the lenders with fine spread over banks’ 1 Year MCLR rates, optimal security covenants and capital mix
- Facilitated induction of new lenders along with existing banker to secure best benchmark terms and conditions
- Secured sanctions of almost 3 times of the funding requirement, which helped achieve optimal funding structure for the project
- Prepared detailed Information Memorandum and satisfactorily addressed credit queries for lenders with suitable capital structuring
- Played pivotal role in coordinating with the lenders and all external agencies and remained their first point of contact